SOLUTIONS AMBRA is a telecommunications engineering firm with offices in Trois-Rivières, Montreal and Chile. Always on the lookout for new developments in our field, we are the first Canadian company to offer private LTE solutions. From designing products that don’t exist on the market to implementing solutions for mission-critical operations, innovation is at the heart of our business. Ambra Solutions offers a non-routine work environment and a variety of projects that allow you to take on professional challenges. At Ambra, you’ll have…
EXCEPTIONAL WORKING COLLEGUES
Our team is made up of passionate people who rise to every challenge in a harmonious working environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and ensures maximum results in a stimulating environment.
ADVANTAGES THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5% employer contribution), access to telemedicine, a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
A flexible work schedule, the possibility of telecommuting, a great deal of autonomy for the employee, as well as unparalleled opportunities for growth and development (training in all areas).
As an Embedded Software Designer, you support the R&D team on projects specializing in C, Bluetooth connectivity and the IoT. Here is what a typical day in the life of an Embedded Software Designer might look like…
- You design, develop, and maintain embedded software, mainly using the C programming language.
- You collaborate with hardware development teams to effectively integrate software to the material.
- You implement Bluetooth connectivity features in embedded systems, including communication with external devices.
- You design and develop IoT functionalities to enable communication with external devices.
- You ensure the reliability, robustness, and performance of embedded software by carrying out in-depth tests.
- You solve embedded software problems by carrying out in-depth analyses and proposing effective solutions.
- You document code, specifications, and test procedures to ensure effective traceability and maintenance.
- You collaborate with colleagues to achieve development objectives on schedule.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.