SOLUTIONS AMBRA is a telecommunications engineering firm with offices in Trois-Rivières, Montreal and Chile. Always on the lookout for new developments in our field, we are the first Canadian company to offer private LTE solutions. From designing products that don’t exist on the market to implementing solutions for mission-critical operations, innovation is at the heart of our business. Ambra Solutions offers a non-routine work environment and a variety of projects that allow you to take on professional challenges. At Ambra, you’ll have…
EXCEPTIONAL WORKING COLLEGUES
Our team is made up of passionate people who rise to every challenge in a harmonious working environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and ensures maximum results in a stimulating environment.
ADVANTAGES THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5% employer contribution), access to telemedicine, a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
A flexible work schedule, the possibility of telecommuting, a great deal of autonomy for the employee, as well as unparalleled opportunities for growth and development (training in all areas).
As a head buyer, you will be responsible for supervising the purchasing team. You’ll be responsible for purchasing and ensuring that objectives are met. Here’s what a typical day in the life of a Senior Buyer might look like…
- You implement purchasing strategies to improve the performance of the entire purchasing department.
- You contribute to the improvement of the purchasing forecasting system by preparing purchasing and sales item analysis tables.
- You organize, supervise and evaluate the work of buyers.
- You develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, subcontractors and company partners.
- You negotiate agreements and legal contractual terms with suppliers locally, in North America and internationally.
- You ensure effective management of costs and delivery times to optimize sales profitability.
- You analyze the cost of parts to determine their best selling price, and update the item map in the ERP system.
- You analyze purchase requisitions and define requirements, taking into account inventory receipts and disbursements, minimum stock levels and supplier delivery times.
- You prepare quotation requests and purchase orders.
- You work with customer account coordinators to ensure optimal project planning.
- You ensure procurement requirements for special projects.
- You follow up with various internal parties (accounts receivable coordinator, engineering, production and accounting departments) to prevent or resolve procurement problems.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.