SOLUTIONS AMBRA is a telecommunications engineering firm with offices in Trois-Rivières, Montreal and Chile. Always on the lookout for new developments in our field, we are the first Canadian company to offer private LTE solutions. From designing products that don’t exist on the market to implementing solutions for mission-critical operations, innovation is at the heart of our business. Ambra Solutions offers a non-routine work environment and a variety of projects that allow you to take on professional challenges. At Ambra, you’ll have…
EXCEPTIONAL WORKING COLLEGUES
Our team is made up of passionate people who rise to every challenge in a harmonious working environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and ensures maximum results in a stimulating environment.
ADVANTAGES THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5% employer contribution), access to telemedicine, a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
A flexible work schedule, the possibility of telecommuting, a great deal of autonomy for the employee, as well as unparalleled opportunities for growth and development (training in all areas).
As a Mechanical Designer, you’ll work in the production department, in collaboration with the R&D department. Here’s what a typical day in the life of a mechanical designer might look like…
- You research the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components, trailer systems and telecommunication stations.
- You design assemblies of electronic modules and renewable energy products using SolidWorks and Inventor software.
- You will design mechanical assemblies and hydraulic circuits, as well as integrate electrical components, in order to optimize telecommunication hybrid trailers.
- You make the design calculations needed to establish the choice of components for new products.
- You work closely with the engineering and R&D team to develop solutions for telecom trailers and containers.
- You support the production team during the launch of new electronic products.
- You write the technical documentation required for new products
- You take part in testing and validating new products
- You assemble prototypes with the R&D team.