SOLUTIONS AMBRA is a telecommunications engineering firm with offices in Trois-Rivières, Montreal and Chile. Always on the lookout for new developments in our field, we are the first Canadian company to offer private LTE solutions. From designing products that don’t exist on the market to implementing solutions for mission-critical operations, innovation is at the heart of our business. Ambra Solutions offers a non-routine work environment and a variety of projects that allow you to take on professional challenges. At Ambra, you’ll have…
EXCEPTIONAL WORKING COLLEGUES
Our team is made up of passionate people who rise to every challenge in a harmonious working environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and ensures maximum results in a stimulating environment.
ADVANTAGES THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5% employer contribution), access to telemedicine, a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
A flexible work schedule, the possibility of telecommuting, a great deal of autonomy for the employee, as well as unparalleled opportunities for growth and development (training in all areas).
As a project manager, you’ll be responsible for orchestrating the entire value chain of a project, including cross-team planning and internal and external governance. Here’s what a typical week in the life of a project manager might look like…
- You plan the work of multiple resources on multiple projects for the coming week with the help of Jira, ensuring that the project is executed and controlled according to schedule.
- You follow up with account coordinators on material to be shipped.
- You meet with customers on a weekly basis and develop lasting relationships with them.
- You plan and participate in internal kick-offs for new projects
- You create a project schedule in MS Project and progress reports in Word and Excel.
- You will define and review all technical requirements for the Confluence project (PTRD).
- You ensure the follow-up and release of SVN and Confluence documentation.
- You propose and implement technical improvements to optimize project management.
Engineering is at the heart of our work. Projects are diverse, and so are the resources needed to carry them out.