SOLUTIONS AMBRA is a telecommunications engineering firm with offices in Trois-Rivières, Montreal and Chile. Always on the lookout for new developments in our field, we are the first Canadian company to offer private LTE solutions. From designing products that don’t exist on the market to implementing solutions for mission-critical operations, innovation is at the heart of our business. Ambra Solutions offers a non-routine work environment and a variety of projects that allow you to take on professional challenges. At Ambra, you’ll have…
EXCEPTIONAL WORKING COLLEGUES
Our team is made up of passionate people who rise to every challenge in a harmonious working environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and ensures maximum results in a stimulating environment.
ADVANTAGES THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5% employer contribution), access to telemedicine, a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
A flexible work schedule, the possibility of telecommuting, a great deal of autonomy for the employee, as well as unparalleled opportunities for growth and development (training in all areas).
As a telecoms systems architect, you will support the engineering team in the design of telecoms projects. Here’s what a typical day in the life of a telecom systems architect might look like…
- You take care of the customer’s initial costs and constraints
- You travel to customer sites to take technical readings and maintain business relations (in Canada or abroad, for varying lengths of time, but rarely more than a few days).
- You take part in trade fairs and other canvassing events
- You take the customer’s initial requirements, in English or French
- You identify sales opportunities
- You read, review and approve contracts with operations management
- You work with customer account coordinators to prepare initial quotes, using Dynamics 365.
- You validate the initial technical requirements with the customer, with the help of engineering, in Confluence and Jira.
- Tu valides la faisabilité de la solution technique
- You ensure a good relationship with the customer throughout the project
- You coordinate the internal kickoff meeting and ensure the transfer of the sold solution to the customer.
- You validate the customer’s purchase order with the solution sold
- Identify technical inconsistencies with engineering support
- You share deadlines promised to the customer internally
- You weigh up the customer’s expectations when given realistic project deadlines
- You set up and approve changes to the SOW with engineering and operations.