Solutions Ambra is an engineering firm based in Trois-Rivières, Montreal and Calgary. Always on the lookout for new developments in the field of telecommunications and radiocommunications, we are working with cutting-edge technologies. Precursors in our field of expertise, we are the first Canadian company to offer private LTE solutions. Innovation is at the center of our interests, either by designing products that are currently non-existent on the market or by implementing solutions that respond to the problems encountered by our customers, even in difficult and remote environments.
Our team, made up of passionate and bold people, managed to meet all the challenges in a pleasant and stimulating work environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and achieves maximum results in a dynamic and respectful environment.
IP Engineer Network
Solutions Ambra offers a non-routine work, the projects are numerous and varied, providing a stimulating framework, allowing for meeting professional challenges and achieving ambitious goals
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Hold a Bachelor in Engineering software, Computer Science or any other relevant formation;
- Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of complex IP network design and management including Cisco equipment operations such as C4500, ASA55XX, ASR1000, ASR4000, Nexus 1K, 5K, and a good command of protocols and standards such as TCP / IP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, SCTP, LACP, STP, VRF, lite-MPLS, VLAN, 802.1x, COS / QOS, IPSec, VPN, Radius, Diameter etc.;
- Good knowledge of LTE network architectures and of its EPC components (HSS, MME, SPGW, PCRF, etc.) and related 3GGP standards
- Good knowledge of VMWare virtualization technologies and Cisco UCS5108, HyperFlex, SAN and NAS infrastructures.
- Knowledge of Linux and various terminal access protocols such as Telnet and SSH
- Be ready to travel occasionally (northern Quebec, western Canada and abroad);
- Be versatile and flexible;
- Good ability to manage his agenda, autonomy, resourcefulness, creativity and enthusiasm for new projects and changes.
- Expertise with monitoring tools such as Wireshark, Netflow, Cisco Prime, Zenoss and Zabix;
- Knowledge and mastery of microwave and optical technologies;
- Knowledge of radio communications and radio wave propagation;
- Cisco certification CCNP, CCDP or CCIE
- Interest in design of new products and development of complex network architectures;
- Ability in project management;
- Bilingualism (French / English).
Ambra Solutions offers a dynamic work environment based on the results. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible work schedule, the possibility of teleworking and considerable autonomy for the employee. Based on its philosophy of skill development, Ambra Solutions offers the opportunity to its employees to develop their talents and improve themselves in a dynamic and diverse work environment.
Ambra Solutions’s employees receive a competitive salary adapted to the needs of the market and a complete group insurance including a short and long term disability insurance, a complete drug insurance, a supplementary health insurance, a dental insurance and a life insurance plan.
Only selected candidate will be contacted.